Princeton Forrestal Center Management Office provides a wide range of services within the Center including:
- planning, analyzing and negotiating real estate transactions associated with Princeton University’s interests;
- participating in the development approval process;
- advising and supporting 3rd party developers pursuing approvals; and
- planning, analyzing, negotiating and developing the regional infrastructure required to support future development.
- providing Design Review to occupants regarding exterior improvements to ensure the existing high architectural standards are maintained;
- liaising with the various regulatory agencies;
- managing Princeton University’s non-academic buildings and land;
- managing common areas;
- managing private infrastructure;
- managing the private open space and recreational leagues; and
- advising Princeton University on items pertaining to academic buildings and land.